I wished for one many times in my life. A personal guide that is. Someone to help me past some rough spots, and move me toward my dreams. A listening ear, a caring heart, a voice of experiential wisdom. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of years trying to figure things out on my own.
One of my goals as an Inspirational Coach is to offer others what I wished I’d had myself. And though I can’t afford the time, energy, or money to give as generously as I want, I’ve decided to donate three hours of my life to invest in three winners. Here’s how it will work:
1. Every person who emails firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned receipt copy, an email confirmation, or other proof of purchase for my book, First Hired, Last Fired — How to Become Irreplaceable in Any Job Market, will be entered in a drawing for a one hour free coaching session. (One entry for every book purchased. Those who post Amazon reviews for my book will get three bonus entries — one for each month. Email me a link to your review to qualify.)
2. Each entry will be divided by purchase dates in June, July, and August.
3. One winner will be drawn from each group.
4. I’ll announce the winner from June purchasers mid-August. (Cut off for receipt submissions is August 10th.)
5. Expect the July purchase winner at the end of August. (Cut off for receipt submissions is August 25th.)
6. The August winner announcement coming mid-September. (Cut off for receipt submission is August 29th.)
7. Each winner will receive an email back from me with instructions, and we’ll proceed with your free life coaching from there. My coaching availability includes in person, telephone, Skype, and on Google Hangouts.
So gather your proof of purchase(s), and start submitting. Make sure you meet the deadlines, late entries will not be considered.
I’m looking forward to working with you, and moving you toward your dream life. Don’t forget — It’s never too late for a fresh start with fresh faith.
Anita Fresh Faith
Anita Agers-Brooks is a Business and Inspirational Coach, Certified Personality Trainer, Productivity Expert, Certified Training Facilitator, Communications Specialist, national speaker. She’s the author of, First Hired, Last Fired — How to Become Irreplaceable in Any Job Market. Now available for pre-order on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Books a Million, and Christianbook.com.
She’s a partner in The Zenith Zone, a business coaching firm. Member of the Christian Writer’s Guild, Toastmasters, a client of WordServe Literary Group, and the Simply Sue Speaks booking agency. A graduate of CLASSeminars for Leaders, Speakers, and Authors, a co-founder of The StoryWriting Studio, and speaker on circuit for Stonecroft International Ministries.
Anita’s passionate about business with integrity, healthy relationships, and issues of identity. She travels the country teaching others from her personal experiences and research. She believes it’s never too late for a fresh start with fresh faith.
Anita likes to lounge by a river or lake in Missouri, laughing with with her husband of thirty years, Ricky.